Intergovernmental bilateral cooperation between Serbia and Spain is at a very high level, Ivica Dacic and his Spanish hosts have agreed. According to the Serbian government, the officials said that there is full compliance in the positions of the two countries regarding the respect for the principles of international law and territorial integrity of states, and that excellent political relations give impetus to the improved development of economic, educational and cultural cooperation. During the talks with senior Spanish officials it was estimated that the support of this country to the process of Serbia’s European integration is “essential to our success on that path”.
- Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations call for peace in the world
- Germany signed an agreement to provide over $521 million to fund reconstruction Iraqi infrastructure damaged due to the war against the Islamic State
- Ghani said that combating against comunist is the same combact against terrorism, 26th of dalwa is the day that Russian troops withdrew Afghanistan 28 years ago
- UK’s “biggest trade delegations” visit the North African country to assess new trade and investment opportunities and identify potential Egyptian partners
- Shoukry and De Mistura discuss ceasefire in Syria the importance of Egypt’s role in supporting the agreement by urging different Syrian and parties to implement the ceasefire agreement